CADBURY HOME COOKS CHALLENGE
This Cadbury Home Cooks Challenge (hereinafter referred to as "Campaign") is an initiative of Mondelez India Foods Private Limited having its registered office at Unit No 2001, 20th Floor, Tower-3 Wing-C, One International Centre (foremrly known as Indiabulls Finance Centre), Parel, Mumbai - 400 013 (“Mondelez”) in association with HT MEDIA LIMITED RADIO BUSINESS (FEVER FM) and NEXT RADIO LIMITED (RADIO ONE) (collectively “Campaign Partner”). Please read these terms and conditions ("T&Cs") before participating in this Campaign.
Participation in this Campaign is voluntary. You agree that, if you chose to participate in this Campaign, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge that you satisfy all Campaign eligibility requirements as provided herein below.
For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires "You" or "Your" shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Campaign and "We" or "Our" or “Us” or “Mondelez” shall mean Mondelez India Foods Private Limited.
You need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to participate in the Campaign:
- You need to be a natural person;
- You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India;
- You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Campaign;
- You shall be legally competent to enter into binding contract under the applicable laws of India.
All who fulfil the eligibility criteria to participate in the Campaign shall individually be referred to as “Participant” and collectively as “Participants”.
Our or Campaign Partner’s and their respective employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, partners, children and grandchildren), and their affiliates, advisors, advertising/ Campaign agencies are not eligible to participate or avail any benefits under the Campaign.
DETAILS OF THE CAMPAIGN AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Campaign will commence from 12:00 AM on 21th Sept 2020 and end at 11:59 PM on 25th Oct 2020 ("Campaign Period"). Any entries before or after the Campaign Period will not be considered. We reserve our right to cancel/modify/extend the Campaign Period or the T&Cs applicable to this Campaign as per our discretion and without giving any prior notice to You. No claims/questions shall be entertained in this regard. The campaign shall be available pan India. Details of the T&Cs are available at http://www.radioone.in/.
- This Campaign is designed to find the most innovative chefs who can make dishes using Mondelez brands. The participants will have to share a minimum one minute long videos of home cooked recipes as per instructions provided below with any of the following as core ingredients - Cadbury Dairy Milk, Oreo, Tang or Cadbury Cocoa. Participants can register to participate by sending in their entries through Watsapp No. 880943943
- To take part in the Campaign, please follow the following instructions:
- Participant will have to create a video of homed cooked recipes using one of the following core ingredients - Cadbury Dairy Milk, Oreo, Tang or Cadbury Cocoa;
- Participants can register to participate in the Campaign by sending their Home-cooking videos through Whatsapp on the number 880943943;
- Participant has to mention his/her name and email address while sharing the recipes video. The video must clearly show the Participant performing, & his/her face should be clearly identifiable.
- For the Campaign Period, Campaign Partner will announce a theme of the core ingredient to be used for each week. You have to visit the Facebook and Instagram Page of Campaign Partner to know about the theme of the week for which you are required to share the video of your recipe
- Time of participation will be defined as the time at which the entry is received on whatsapp as mentioned above. Entries coming after the completion of the Campaign Period will not be considered for winner selection and no communication in this regard would be entertained.
- All costs, expenses and incidental costs/taxes/levies shall be exclusively borne by the Participant and no claim of any nature whatsoever will be entertained in this regard by us and the Campaign Partner.
- In relation to the Video shared by the Participant, the following will be disregarded from the selection process:
- swear words or words which in Our reasonable opinion is likely to be considered offensive;
- words or pictures in the video that are likely to reflect negatively on the name, reputation or goodwill of any brand or person;
- any name, content or recipe which infringes the intellectual property of any third party;
- anything politically motivated;
PRIZES AND WINNER SELECTION:
- All the entries submitted for Participation will be selected by us on the basis of following criteria -
- Creativity – The judging panel will review the Video shared by You in its entirety and evaluate whether it provides any creativity in the recipe shared. As there may be a number of entries featuring the same recipe, these elements are crucial to differentiating the bar from others and understanding the unique nature of the entry.
- Presentation - The judging panel will review the presentation of the recipe.
- Role of Mondelez ingredients: The Mondelez brands should be the primary ingredient and play a significant role in the process of making the recipe/ differentiating the recipe;
- There will be a total of 20 winners during the Campaign Period (5 Winners will be selected each week).
- Below are the Prizes available for the Campaign Period:
- Each of the winners of this Campaign will be awarded Mondelez Gift Hamper worth Rs. 1500.
- The Prize cannot be transferred or exchanged. All taxes to be paid on such prizes if any, shall be the responsibility of the Winners;
- Winners will be announced by the Campaign Partner on Oct 25th 2020
- Each week winners (5 Winners) will be announced by Campaign Partner across Kolkata, Delhi, Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and Ahmedabad Radio One and Fever FM stations on Oct 25th 2020;
- In additions, Winners name shall be published on the social media page of the Campaign Partner (https://www.instagram.com/feverfmofficial/) and the website of the Campaign Partner http://www.radioone.in
- Winner are subject to verification of their identity. For the purpose of verification, either a copy of PAN Card / Valid Driving License or ADHAR or PASSPORT or Voter ID Card will be required to be shared with Campaign Partner as and when requested;
- In the event the shortlisted winner’s number is busy, unreachable, or he/she does not attend the call, two (2) more attempts will be made to reach the Participant over that day or the next day. If even on the third attempt, the Participant does not attend the call, or is unreachable, the Participant’s participation in the Campaign will come to an end and the Participant’s entry will not be considered for further selection.
- Mondelez may change the T&Cs or cancel the Campaign at any time; or modify, terminate, or suspend the Campaign for any reason including in the event of viruses, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, government restrictions or other causes that are beyond our control that corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Campaign or submission of entries.
- Mondelez shall not be responsible for (including but not limited to): (a) any SPAM generated messages; (b) any SMS message delivery failures; (c) lost, misdirected, late, incomplete, or unintelligible entries or for inaccurate entry information, whether caused by You or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Campaign, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries; (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Campaign; (e) any error in the operation or transmission, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software, malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure to receive any entry information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website; (f) injury or damage to Your or any other computer or mobile resulting from downloading any materials in connection with the Campaign; (g) other conditions beyond our reasonable control.
- Mondelez in our sole discretion reserves our right to exclude You from Campaign and/or not to attribute the Prize, and/or to cancel all or part of the Campaign, without any liability on our part, if We believe You have (a) breached any of these T&Cs; (b) acted or have the intention of act in a dishonest or fraudulent manner, or in bad faith; (c) tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign; (d) acted in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- If Your entry is incomplete or if You use robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods, your entry will be void.
- Participation in this Campaign is at your sole discretion and on a voluntary basis.
- You agree that all decisions taken by Mondelez and/or Campaign Partner related to the Campaign are final and binding on You. Failure by Us to enforce any of these T&Cs in any instance shall not be deemed to be a waiver of the T&Cs and shall not give rise to any claim by any person.
- We will not be liable for any costs incurred by You in connection with Your participation in the Campaign.
- Announcements and information about the Campaign shall be posted on the website of the Campaign Partner http://www.radioone.in .
- If you are dissatisfied with the Campaign or the Campaign rules and/or any content or any requirements of the Campaign form, the materials available related thereto, or with these T&Cs, his/her sole and exclusive remedy is to not participate in the Campaign.
- If a person chooses to access this Campaign from outside India, he/she shall do so on his/her own initiative and shall be responsible for compliance with applicable local laws of the country.
- All applicable taxes resulting from acceptance of Prize(s) shall be the responsibility of Winners.
- For any disputes, complaints, queries pertaining to this Campaign, please reach out to the Us on email@example.com. Failure to do so is tantamount to the expiry of any claims in connection with the Campaign submitted by a person.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
All right, title and interest, including but not limited to the intellectual property rights, in the promotional material(s) and all Campaign related material shall vest solely and exclusively with Mondelez at all times. All material submitted in connection with the Campaign by the Participant (whether written, electronic or visual form, or a combination of those) or any photographs linked to your participation in connection with the Campaign are assigned to Mondelēz upon participation and become the property of Mondelēz exclusively. Mondelēz may use the material in any medium in any manner it sees fit in connection with the Campaign. All intellectual property, including without limitation, any copyrights, trademarks, designs and know how (“Intellectual Property”) relating to Mondelez products shall belong to Mondelez.
- You agree that for the purpose of operating this Campaign, Campaign Partners may collect personal and/or sensitive personal information (“Personal Data”) from You. Such Personal Data will be used by Mondelēz and/or the Campaign Partner for the purpose of operating this Campaign. Providing Personal Information is voluntary; however, failure to provide such data shall result in your inability to participate in the Campaign. Participants eligible for a Prize give their consent to the collection and processing of such Personal Information. In addition to the above, please visit the Privacy Notice of the Campaign Organiser at http://www.radioone.in/.to understand why your Personal Data is collected and what we do with it. In addition to the same, please find attached Mondelez’s Privacy Notice which is appended to these terms and conditions and which are specific to this Campaign. Please note that your acceptance of these terms and conditions is deemed to signify your agreement to these Privacy Notices, including without limitation to the collection, use, transfer, storage, handling or otherwise processing your Personal Data in accordance with terms hereof.
- We reserve the right to refuse to issue Prizes to the winners unless they provide their Personal Data necessary to release the Prize and to perform other activities to run the Campaign.
- Participants authorize Campaign Partner to use the Personal Data sent to the Campaign in connection with the Campaign.
- By accepting these terms and conditions you also hereby give your consent to Mondelez or any other third party nominated by Mondelez to carry out profiling of your anonymized data made available through Campaign Partner for this reason transfer of your Personal Data to such third parties. Mondelēz and/or Campaign Partner will take the necessary measures to secure and keep safe, either directly or through third parties, any such information that You may have shared.
- It is important to remember that whatever You transmit or disclose can be collected and used by others or unlawfully intercepted by third-parties. No data transmission can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially reasonable means to protect Your information, We cannot warrant the security of any information You transmit to us.
- Your personal information may be retained and may continue to be used until: (i) the relevant purposes for the use of Your information described in this clause are no longer applicable; and (ii) We and/or Campaign Partner are no longer required by applicable law, regulations, contractual obligations or legitimate business purposes to retain Your personal information and the retention of Your personal information is not required for the establishment, exercise or defense of any legal claim.
This Campaign is subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, natural disasters, war, act of terror, political unrests, technical snags, act of God, government restrictions or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Mondelēz/ Campaign Partner ("Force Majeure Event"). We / Campaign Partner shall not be liable for any delay or adverse effect caused to the Participants in the Campaign including the winners as a result of a Force Majeure Event.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION:
The courts of competent jurisdiction at Mumbai shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to determine any and all disputes arising out of, or in connection with the Campaign. Participation in the Campaign is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these T&Cs, including (without limitation) this clause.
Further all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these T&Cs, or the rights and obligations of the participants and/or Mondelez and/or Campaign Partner shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India.
By participating in the Campaign, you give Mondelēz and/ or its affiliates irrevocable and unconditional permission to collect, use, store, transfer or other handle/process your Video and other Personal Data including your name, likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance as such may be embodied in any pictures, photos, video recordings, audiotapes, digital images, and the like, taken or made in relation to the Campaign and any promotions, events, or Campaigns to follow including to cover the Campaign and Your participation through various media including newspapers, radio television news channels, internet, point of sale materials, etc., and that You shall not raise any objection, protest or demur to such coverage or in this regard. These uses also include, but are not limited to illustrations, bulletins, exhibitions, videotapes, reprints, reproductions, publications, advertisements, and any promotional materials in any medium now known or later developed, including the internet. You acknowledge that you will not receive any compensation for any of the aforementioned use including use of Your pictures and hereby release Mondelez and/ or its affiliates and its agents and assigns from any and all claims which arise out of or are in any way connected with such use.
This Campaign is being made purely on a "best effort" basis and participating in this Campaign is voluntary. By participating in the Campaign, you will be legally bound hereby, to release from liability, and hold harmless Mondelez and any of its / their affiliates, employees or agents representing or related to Mondelez and its / their services/products for any matters in relation to this Campaign, including the Prizes or for any errors and omissions or any illegal acts by You or non-compliance with any Government directives. This release is for any and all liability for personal injuries (including death), property loss or damage, and misuse of the benefits/ Prizes offered under this Campaign, in connection with any activity or directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, or participation in the Campaign, even if caused or contributed to by our negligence. By participating in this Campaign, you agree to indemnify and/ or any of its respective officers/employees from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of the Prize or participation in the Campaign including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some illegal, negligent act or omission, or otherwise. You shall be liable for all the personal taxation that might arise out of the winnings from this Campaign and shall not hold Mondelez and/ or its affiliates responsible for payment of the same and/ or any dispute arising in relation thereof.